- Post 18 August 2008
- Last Updated on 24 February 2015
- By Jennifer Cado
- Hits: 12095
The project-based (PB) program allows housing authorities to take up to a maximum of 20 percent of its voucher program budget authority and attach the funding to specific units rather than using it for tenant-based assistance. PB assistance may be attached to existing housing or newly constructed or rehabilitated housing. HACA will operate its PB program within these guidelines and allocate the assistance over a multi-year period. HACA selects projects to participate in the PB program in accordance with the selection procedures outlined in Chapter 17 of its Administrative Plan.
APPLYING FOR CTCAC, CDLAC, CalHFA, BONDS OR OTHER FUNDING FOR A PROJECT?
Request verification of HACA's utility allowance schedule, benefit payment standards, Section 8 waiting list statistics or that your property is located within HACA's jurisdiction by emailing Jennifer Cado. Include the following in your request:
- To whom the letter should be addressed
- The name and address of the property for which you are applying for funding
- What information you need verified
- The date by which you need to receive the verification