Locate the Housing Specialist responsible for the area where your unit is located by  clicking “Contacts/Directions” or call HACA at (510) 538-8876.  If you call, explain that you’re a landlord and that you want to know more about the Section 8 Program.  Tell the receptionist the location of the unit and ask to speak with the Housing Specialist who handles that neighborhood.

Recent News