The Housing Authority of the County of Alameda (“HACA”) has implemented Direct Deposit. We kindly ask that you complete our direct deposit form (click here) and return to HACA as soon as possible. Please print legibly, complete all of the requested information and provide requested documents. While we will try our best to process your request as soon we receive it, it may take up to 30 days to pre-note and activate direct deposit. Thank you.
Benefits of direct deposit:
- No more lost paper checks, saving time and money;
- No more waiting for the mail carrier – checks are electronically deposited into your account on time;
- Transactions are automatic and confidential, reducing the risk of someone to obtain your personal information;
- It’s environmentally friendly and saves trees;
- Access to detailed monthly statements with payment details through a secure website (more details to follow); and
- It’s free!
Thank you, as always, for your continued support of HACA’s Housing Choice Voucher Program. We look forward to providing this enhanced service to our partners.